Monday, July 18, 2011

updated post

The last blog managed to post with half of it missing. I figured I should give you the full story of our morning so you can laugh at my life. Jackson had a bad dream and woke up at 4am the dog woke up and needed to go out at 5am both times I checked the alarm and both times it was set properly. Next thing I know Parker is announcing that it is 7:45, needless to say we were all running around throwing on clothes attempting to get out of the house in less than 10 min. 7min. later we were in the car speeding to school shoving down breakfast as fast as possible. The car was in park and kids tumbleing out at 2min. till the bell. I snapped one quick picutre before pushing them into thier class lines as they were passing down the hallway. I managed to blow three big kisses in each direction and crawled back to my car in total disamazement of the whole thing. I definitely hope that this was just one of those days and not a precurser of the year to come. I am oh so proud at their ability to roll with the punches of mornings like this and only sad at the lack of time we had to talk and love on each other before school. Much to their hate, I am sure, I am planning a re-do for tomorrow and I will take our first annual second day of school picutres:) I hope to find time this week to post about their first week of school and I am sure they will give me lots of interesting stories to share! For now have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment